Red Ronin : 24 HRC Red Ronin : 24 HRC

Pretty good animations

It was fun to watch, I enjoyed it for the violence but *EDUCATIONAL WARNING* If a samurai met two or more opposing samurais, they would battle one on one. If the single samurai won, they would rest, eat, and drink. When the single samurai was rested the next one would fight him. This would go on until either he died, or he killed the opposing group. Just saying, but the flash was enjoyable.

We Hate Modern Warfare 2 We Hate Modern Warfare 2

The scurge that is COD

Let it be known i am a fan of COD... the first one. That is where it should have stopped. What is it with the people that suck at halo play Modern warfare 3686... and suck at that but just noob tube or heat scope camp. I've played once. Picked up the controller from and friend in a game with "Pros" and ended up with a tactical nuke, just goes to show you: noobishness can't be hidden in whatever game you try and hide in. FYI, the majority of my kills were either pistol or throwing knife. (not point blank either)

Loved the flash though.

Checkpoint... Done Checkpoint... Done

ahhh, the flood

Why I loved that level, nothing but swarms of enemies. Incidentally, I didn't die playing it legendary. I've mastered that game.

Colour my Heart Colour my Heart

I loved it

It seems the world has lost its color to me, and to see this gives me hope, however slight, that I should keep on searching for the one. To the comment below me, you need to get some maturity. They clearly statte this is no hardcore game, this is more of a graphic depiction of a base theme that love is out there and it brings color to your monochrome world.

(S) FOLD (S) FOLD

That's rather clever

I started listening to it and I was like, "Why does this sound familiar?" I then read your comment and hit myself for not remembering right away. I'm a big fan of the latter two songs and I believe this is an excellent remix of at least those two; I can't speak for the Coldplay one though. (FYI, I never give 10s 'cause nothings perfect. I rates em as I sees em)

TylerSchrader responds:

Thanks for the review man!